PADI Open Water Course
Become a fully qualified PADI Open Water diver in as little as just 2 days for $495 or optionally 3 days for $595 - bring a buddy along on the course with you and you can save up to 10% on the course cost for you both!
PADI Open Water Diver Course includes:
- PADI eLearning Pass
- Diver’s Log Book
- 2 - 4 Shore Dives or 2 Boat Dives - weather permitting for the 3 day course
- Air Fills & Pool Entry
- All diving equipment for the duration of the course
- Minimum 14 years of age to dive in Western Australia
- Medically fit to dive (answer NO to any medical statement questions) or pass a Diver Medical with a doctor - We recommend that if you are over 45 you also seek a medical clearence from a certified dive doctor.
What do I need to do:
Prior to starting your course, we get you to complete the PADI eLearning knowledge reviews online in the comfort of your own home to prepare you for your new adventure.
Arrange a time to get fitted for your diving equipment – complete the eLearning knowledge review modules then get ready to get wet.
Bayswater Waves is the pool of choice at 7.30 a few necessary pre dive skills first then you will be introduced to that amazing feeling of breathing underwater for the first time.
You will then learn all of the necessary skills - on & underwater required to become an open water diver – your instructor will guide you through each skill until your have mastered it and fell confident enough to do these yourself without supervision. We aim to make your diving not only safe, also fun and enjoyable.
After a day at the pool we may have time to complete a quick shore dive to really get your adrenaline pumping. Following your instructor and show off some of those mastered pool skills in the ocean.
On Day 2 will meet at the pre determined location then it’s time to put some of what you tried in the pool into practice in a real underwater environment.
When I can I start:
- Courses run monthly or by appointment;
- Full Time: 2 day course Saturday & Sunday 7:30am – 5:00pm;
- Full Time: 3 day course Sunday then 1 weekend later - Saturday & Sunday 8:30am – 5:00pm;
- Part Time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6pm-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8:30am – 5:00pm;
- One on One: Saturday & Sunday 7:30am – 5:00pm – by appointment only - $795 includes 2 boat dives;
- Group bookings: Call us about group booking.
Call WADiverDave 0417246235 for any more information you need or to book your course.